Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy 90th (and 85th) Birthday!

My grandfather turned 90 at the end of March. My grandma's 85th birthday was just 10 days later, so we had one big party for both. I didn't take very many pictures, between helping and taking a nap in the  middle of the party. My grandparents are in the above photo with the family tree quilt I made for Grandpa. (You can't tell from this photo, but the portraits of their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren were stitched into the quilt. 
Picture of me with my brother and sister.
Mark and Teri

My aunt Jeannette with her 5 grandchildren.
Cutting Grandma's cake for the reception
Relaxing after helping Grandma with yardwork.
Everyone was taking family pictures, using the quilt as the background. Christopher wanted to get in all of the pictures.

No comments: